This week my Finished By Friday project began with the above unfinished necklace. This one has been more difficult since I wanted to combine free form peyote stitch work with chain and wire wrapped beads. I got stuck at this point quite some time ago. When I began last night I had only the above piece to work from and about 5 or 6 wire wrapped ceramic beads already strung together. I decided to make the transition on each side of the necklace with a beaded loop onto the connector piece--a copper circle and a ceramic button. That seemed to go OK.
I hung 2 charms onto a long SLK wire and that gave the piece some balance since it is asymmetrical.
Here it is all together but the photo does not really show off how it looks. It actually looks pretty good. I imagine I will enjoy wearing it since I love dangles and unusual necklaces.