When they first arrived I thought that I would use them in a seed bead creation. But as time went on I did not think this would work out so well as the flowers need bigger beads to show off their great colors. Then I matched them up with some of my own handmade beads and decided that they looked great with these matte turquoise porcelain beads that I had made recently.
And better yet they looked great with these ball head end pins that I made last weekend. The copper turned this wonderful pink red color that also looked great with Sue's flowers.
So I decided to make a rather long pendant that could be added to a variety of stringing materials. I used a Vintaj black flower that I lightened slightly with Gilder's Paste, lots of my turquoise matte porcelain beads, and a butterfly pendant that I had made. It was also touched up with some Gilder's Paste.
Sue's blog for the others who participated in this challenge